Sanibel Villa Home
The Sanibel Villa Home offers an Old Florida design that feels casual, comfortable and wonderfully livable—true characteristics of a Florida home. As with the other homes in The Estuary neighborhood, the exterior of this 2,001 square foot villa features horizontal clapboard siding topped by a protective metal roof with varying angles and pitches designed to optimize architectural interest.
• Dormers or cupolas add architectural interest as well as volume to the open great room
• In the kitchen, the work island accentuates both the dining room and the adjoining great room
• A spacious master bedroom suite offers two walk-in closets, his and hers vanities and sinks, a large shower, and private water closet
• Visiting guests will enjoy the privacy of the guest bedroom and guest bathroom which are located on the opposite side of the residence
• An attached two-car garage plus additional golf cart parking and enclosed storage
• Maintenance-free with lawn and landscaping service included