Skilled Nursing Care
The Larsen Pavilion Skilled Nursing Center provides personalized and compassionate care in a beautiful waterfront setting.
This facility provides superior care and above average staffing ratios that include on-site staff physicians and a nurse practitioner making daily rounds, as well as registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, and other healthcare professionals all focused on providing person-centered care to residents.
Features of our Superior Care
• Full-time, onsite staff physicians and APRNs who make daily rounds
• Short- and long-term skilled nursing staff: RNs, LPNs and CNAs
• Post-operative surgical care: orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary, neurological and more
• Onsite pharmacy, dentistry and radiology
• In-house amenities such as a salon and spa, daily activities and waterfront dining
• Full-time spiritual services program and reflection chapel
• In-patient skilled rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
• Connected Living Memory Care at the Larsen Pavilion
• Gracious support from Pavilion Auxiliary resident volunteers
Planning for an upcoming surgery?
The Rehabilitation Center in The Larsen Pavilion at Shell Point offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative and individualized physical therapy through a team of experienced physical, occupational, and speech therapists. Specialized programs include orthopedics, stroke care, memory care, dysphagia, pain management, and low vision. A dedicated occupational therapy suite and aqua therapy pool are also available. To learn more about services at The Larsen Pavilion or to register for an upcoming inpatient rehab stay, call (239) 415-5477.