- Rehab Services
- Inpatient and outpatient; long- or short-term; resident or individuals from outside; we provide the full range of rehabilitation services.
- Home Care
- Customized, personal assistance services provided in your home that range from companionship to advanced nursing care.
- Assisted Living
- As we grow older, it can be helpful to utilize the assistance of others.
- Memory Care
- Dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with advanced memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, and other dementia.
- Skilled Nursing
- The Larsen Pavilion provides personalized and compassionate care in a beautiful waterfront setting.
- Hospice Care
- Hospice Care at Shell Point is a collaboration with Hope Hospice and includes palliative and hospice care.
For Your Well Being - Comprehensive Healthcare Services
years committed to building a community where residents can realize the highest quality of life that their health allows.
That commitment is reflected in the comprehensive care that is available at Shell Point. Shell Point's continuum of care provides diversity of services to meet the needs of each resident, beginning with independent living, followed by assisted living, and finally, skilled nursing. Residents enjoy access to a wide variety of medical services that are provided throughout the community and include facilities and programs that are designed specifically for the unique health needs of senior adults.
Recent Health and Wellness Blog Posts
• Why Hydration is Critical for Seniors
• What You Should Know About…Herbal Supplements
• What is Dry Eye Syndrome?
• Walking Tall
• Therapy Gardens
View our healthcare blog here...