Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
On-site rehabilitative and physical therapy services are available at the Larsen Pavilion.
Whether welcoming individuals from outside of Shell Point or residents from within the community, the Larsen Pavilion provides the best quality of care available - whether it's for a week or two to recover from surgery, or for a long-term stay.
The Therapy Department at Shell Point provides
• Short or long-term skilled nursing care: RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
• Occupational therapy
• Inpatient and outpatient services
• Short or long-term rehabilitation services
• Individualized physical therapy provided by a team of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and rehabilitation technicians
• Speech language pathologists provide specialized speech therapy
• Specialized therapy programs include orthopedics, stroke care, memory care, dysphagia, pain management, and low vision
• A dedicated occupational therapy suite and aqua therapy pool are just a few of the state-of-the-art tools used at the Rehabilitation Center at Shell Point