Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
On-site rehabilitative and physical therapy services are available at the Larsen Health Center.
Welcoming individuals from outside of Shell Point along with residents from within the community, the Larsen Pavilion provides the best quality of care available - whether it's for a week or two to recover from surgery, or for a long-term stay.
The Roulston Center at Shell Point provides
Short or long-term skilled nursing care: RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
- Occupational therapy
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Short or long-term rehabilitation services
- Individualized physical therapy provided by a team of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and rehabilitation technicians
- Speech language pathologists provide specialized speech therapy
- Specialized therapy programs include orthopedics, cardiopulmonary and vestibular therapy, stroke care, memory care, dysphagia, pain management, and low vision
- A dedicated occupational therapy suite and aqua therapy pool