On the hunt for healthy hair? Caring for your hair is easier than you might think. I often suggest the following simple secrets to my clients at Shell Point Salon & Spa.
- Eat your vitamins. Antioxidant blends with vitamin B help increase hair strength. Biotin encourages healthy hair, nails, and skin.
- Massage your scalp. Massaging your head will help stimulate blood flow, bringing nutrients into the hair follicle.
- Don’t forget to condition. Shampoo removes debris from the hair and scalp, while conditioner replenishes nutrients the hair needs to be healthy and shiny.
- Give it a cool finish. Rinsing with cool water will help seal the hair cuticle and prevent moisture loss.
- Turn down the heat. Blow drying with medium heat will be easier on your hair and help strengthen your style.
- Trim up. Regular hair trims will keep your ends from splitting. Unattended split ends travel up the hair – making the damage worse.
Need more help taming your hair? Set up a consultation with our professionally-trained stylists by calling Shell Point Salon & Spa at (239) 489-8400.