From anxiety to neuropathy, the therapeutic effects of massage have been supported by scientific research and clinical experience. The benefits of massage include enhancing general health and wellness, and relieving certain symptoms of chronic illnesses. Different styles of massage offer a variety of results, depending on health needs and the desired outcome.
Here are just a few healing benefits of regular massage:
- Promotes well-nourished, healthy skin.
- Improves the lymphatic system, circulation, and the immune system.
- Relaxes muscles, and improves joint mobility and flexibility.
- Alleviates back pain, headaches, tension, and stiffness.
- Can relieve pain from chronic conditions, such as neuropathy.
Shell Point Salon & Spa clients have experienced many positive results after receiving massages. The Salon & Spa on The Island at Shell Point Retirement Community, 14990 Shell Point Boulevard, Suite 140, Fort Myers, Florida, is open to the general public, and offers a private massage room, with licensed masseuses available for booking. All new customers will receive a 20% discount for use during their first visit – just mention this blog during checkout! For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (239) 489-8400.