For information about our facility, you may contact our Admission Desk at (239) 415-5432.
Reverend Floyd Fought
Reverend Floyd Fought knows firsthand how rehabilitative therapy can make the difference in getting better and going home.
"I underwent a total program that included occupational and physical therapy. Shell Point really knows how to do it well and can get you back as far as you can possibly go."
Recent Blog Posts
Comprehensive Rehab Services
On-site rehabilitative and physical therapy services are available at the Larsen Pavilion.
Whether welcoming individuals from outside of Shell Point or residents from within the community, the Larsen Pavilion provides the best quality of care available - whether it's for a week or two to recover from surgery, or for a long-term stay.
The Therapy Department at Shell Point provides:
• Occupational therapy
• Inpatient and outpatient services
• Short or long-term rehabilitation services
• Individualized physical therapy provided by a team of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and rehabilitation technicians
• Speech language pathologists provide specialized speech therapy
• Specialized therapy programs include orthopedics, stroke care, memory care, dysphagia, pain management, and low vision
• A dedicated occupational therapy suite and aqua therapy pool are just a few of the state-of-the-art tools used at the Rehabilitation Center at Shell Point