Back to the Community Page
The Woodlands at Shell Point
Get back to nature without ever leaving home. The Woodlands is located on the mainland near The Island at Shell Point and provides an even wider choice of residences, as well as access to the challenging 18-hole golf course. Secure and private, The Woodlands at Shell Point is surrounded by nature preserves, greenways and lakes, and is ideal for those who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle.
The Woodlands features winding, tree-lined streets, water views, and a grand boardwalk promenade. Bounded on the south by a nature preserve and on the west by another preserve of almost 400 acres, nature lovers will be delighted with its miles of trails and observation areas. The expansive water environment provides a never-ending source of enjoyment, whether for canoe cruises, bird watching, enjoying breakfast on the patio, or savoring the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
The Woodlands offers luxurious residences and additional amenities in four elegant atrium-style buildings centered around a two-story Commons, which offers two restaurants, a computer lab, card room, activities room, exercise rooms, swimming pool and fitness center, and recreational and entertainment venues. Residents have a choice of one-, two- or three-bedroom plans featuring lake, golf course or nature preserve views. All are maintenance-free, and have private lanais, and morning rooms.
For more information about Woodlands, please visit the following pages. Photos | Floor Plans
Number of residences: 344
Different floor plans: 6
Square footage: 1,070 - 2,172
Special feature: Covered garages, pool and fitness area, security gate
Views: Caloosahatchee River, Gulf of Mexico, 10-acre lake, nature preserve, and of course the Shell Point Golf Course
Virtually everything you'll need to live the carefree Florida lifestyle is included with your residence at Shell Point.
Here are just some of the highlights:
• Full-time recreational and resort services staff
• Numerous events, socials, trips, and concerts
• Lifelong learning through The Academy at Shell Point
• Computer Lab, Art Studio, Wood Shop, Fitness Center and Swimming Pool
• The Shell Point Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course and is open to the public.
• Restaurants, Recreational and Entertainment Venues
• The Village Church and 1000-seat performing arts auditorium
• 8000-volume library, including large-print, audio cassettes, videos, CDs and DVDs
• From casual to fine dining, Shell Point's four restaurants offer something for everyone and are open to the public.