Eagles Preserve: A Golfer's Dream
From the very beginning, you can see there's something different about Eagles Preserve. Eagles Preserve was designed to be a private and exclusive neighborhood - an enclave of only 110 residences - with fairway and nature views that simply must be seen to believed.
Eagles Preserve is just a quick golf cart ride to Shell Point Golf Club, which challenges players of all skill levels.
All Shell Point residents and their guests enjoy discounted greens fees and membership rates
throughout the year.
Tucked between the 14th and 16th fairways of the championship 18-hole Shell Point Golf Club, Eagles Preserve offers a secluded enclave of residences designed for the active retiree. Pedestrian and cart paths allow for easy walks to the pool and fitness center, while also connecting to Shell Point's other neighborhoods and miles of existing walking and biking paths.
The neighborhood is surrounded by beautiful landscaping, wide-open green spaces and nature preserves. Views from the residences include golf course fairways, protected wetlands, and expansive lakes.
The beauty of living on the golf course at Shell Point Golf Club is that you don't have to be a member to enjoy the location. Golf club membership is not a requirement to live at Eagles Preserve; however, for those who like to golf, the proximity of the course is often just too good to pass up.
For more information about Eagles Preserve please visit the following pages. Photos | Floor Plans
Virtually everything you'll need to live the carefree Florida lifestyle is included with your residence at Shell Point.
Here are just some of the highlights:
• Full-time recreational and resort services staff
• Numerous events, socials, trips, and concerts
• Lifelong learning through The Academy at Shell Point
• Computer Lab, Art Studio, Wood Shop, Fitness Center and Swimming Pool
• The Shell Point Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course and is open to the public.
• Restaurants, Recreational and Entertainment Venues
• The Village Church and 1000-seat performing arts auditorium
• 8000-volume library, including large-print, audiocassettes, videos, CDs and DVDs
• From casual to fine dining, Shell Point's four restaurants offer something for everyone and are open to the public.