Living In Full Color
Resident artist lives a creatively colorful life and continues to express her creativity through painting here at Shell Point.
Read the full story...
(View Online in new window)
Open to the Public
- Championship Golf
- The Shell Point Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course open to the public, just minutes from Sanibel, Captiva, and Fort Myers Beach.
- From casual to fine dining, Shell Point's four restaurants offer something for everyone and are open to the public.
- Salon & Spa
- The perfect place to keep yourself looking and feeling great staffed with professionals trained to surpass your expectations.
- Village Church
- The Village Church's prominence at the community's center symbolizes the importance of spiritual life in the hearts and minds of Shell Point residents.
- Events & Concerts
- Shell Point is a thriving community with a host of activities available to our residents and guests. Find out what's going on now.
Living Life to its Fullest
Shell Point provides a wide variety of services and amenities that allow residents to continue to remain active and increase options for living as fully as possible.
Along with the peace of mind that comes from guaranteed health care, nearly every form of recreation imaginable is available to you as a resident of Shell Point. For those who enjoy exploring Florida's waterways; there's boating, fishing, sailing and canoeing. For sport and fitness fans, there's golf, tennis, fitness centers with trained professionals, heated swimming pools, shuffleboard courts, and miles of walking trails.
The list is almost unending: boating, canoeing, tennis courts, four heated swimming pools, miles of walking trails and bike paths, bocce ball, shuffleboard, not to mention countless social events, trips and concerts. These are just a few of the options you have to stay healthy and happy. Learn more
Our residents find countless opportunities to learn and grow. From computers to ceramics, woodworking to Pilates, gardening to volunteerism - Shell Point has trained professional staff and dedicated facilities to keep the active senior engaged for a lifetime. Learn more
Southwest Florida is a world class destination for nature exploration, including coastal and wetlands areas. Whether you're a photography buff, an avid bird watcher, or expert shell finder, your options are vast. Learn more
Retirement is the best time to find new passions and opportunities to express yourself. Find out how our residents have discovered untapped potential. Learn more